View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 06:56 AM   #77 (permalink)
Z1NONLY
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 FR-S
Z1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.nismo View Post
You are entitled to take care of you vehicle and anything that belongs to you.
..By screwing other people? Am I also "entitled" to tell others how much of THEIR TIME is unimportant when I waste it for them?

This "ME ME ME" mentality is not a new thing. The total lack of shame for people (above the age of 6) who hold this mentality is a growing trend.

As I said before, if I find that the way I CHOSE to modify my car is constantly holding up traffic, then I would consider changing my setup.

My car is lowered, but that's not other people's problem or responsibility. It's not like everyone on the road showed up at my house one day, drew guns on me, and demanded that I modify my car.
Z1NONLY is offline   Reply With Quote