View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 09:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
darkphantom
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Z34 PW M6
darkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond repute

I've driven a few different Zs, the first I drove had CAIs with some aftermarket exhaust...was very loud.

Second I drove was all stock, 2011 with Sport/touring. Very quiet, tamed. I honestly felt the handling was better on the golf, might have been because it was AWD and I hadn't driven that before. The BRZ - definitely wish it was F/I'd! Would've been easy to pick. Sadly, super under powered.

What about the road noise on the Z and comfort levels? I hate that the back window is useless and there is a HUGE blindspot. I adjust the mirrors out so I guess not a deal breaker.

I just want to make sure it is a car I love and not one I can learn to love.
darkphantom is offline   Reply With Quote