View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 08:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
For the most part Dealership such as this have insurance too.

As they say there are many ways to skin a cat. Make this employee life difficult and let him make the voluntary resignation if he is protected by a union.

Let him pay a portion of the responsibility like salary deduction. That would squeeze him and would just quit.
I can't get behind that.

I'd want to see more high finance guys squeezed first. Somehow, that never happens. This dude turns a wrench for a living. If this is the third time he's done bad, fine, he should go, but if not, I suspect there will never even take an extended lunch break after this.

Heads on the chopping block? That's for le aristocrat class, not proletariats... humps who keep the machine going. It's too harsh. Also, see my other commentary on "dog vs. owner"...

Finally, what you are describing is essentially workplace harassment and if it doesn't cross any union/federal laws it damn well should.

I would like to think that if Koppel handled themselves so admirably in the overall resolution of the problem, then day-to-day acts of petty vengeance to "drive him off" will also not be happening...

Would you want to work for or do business with an organization that liked using bullying and harassment towards employees they had issues with? Would you trust that policy would always and only be used judiciously?

Seriously, I urge you to re-think this stance in general if it's something you feel strongly about.

Last edited by Jordo!; 04-22-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote