View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 08:16 PM   #5860 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
$51k.

Some sucker is going to pay it, too. What a waste!
For real. Anyone who pays $51k for that and doesn't buy a lightly used C7 should be slapped upside the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
I attended my first HPDE/track day ever.

HPDE 1 was so much fun. I don't think I've ever learned so much in 2 days lol.

Passing and getting back on line is soooo much fun.

My instructor was so confident in both my and the car's ability, he asked to have me placed in group 2 after my 6th (of 8) session, but NASA rules don't allow it. So I got a couple more sessions to eat the field alive lol. Except for a 480hp/500rwtq 5.0 with full aero/suspension/cage/seats/harnesses, and a 911 turbo :/

The trophy is coming home safe and sound with the car in the same working condition as it entered the gates.
Sounds like fun! When I did mine, I nearly ran a miata off the track in the rain on my second day. Was out driving the crap out of him, but he refused to give me a point by the entire session and his dumbazz nearly went off track on a couple of turns. My instructor made me pull up to this guy afterwards so he could talk to him and his instructor. Dude's instructor was a dbag too saying "Nah bro you couldn't keep up with us, no need for a point by". I wish I had gotten that session on video.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote