View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
I live on long island, the world of spoiled brats, so getting cursed at for going 70 in a 55 is commonplace... My Z is not my daily driver, It really has little to do with me, as people here would rather honk, and try and bump me out of the way, than go into another lane of traffic thats clear to just pass me. I used to live up north, this was never a problem...people even moved out of the left lane to let you pass without any problem!
Good ol' NY

At least it's not a daily occurrence. Maybe try putting on your blinker and then switching to your hazards as you really slow down to start the turn. I might get dash/rear cams for evidence against anyone who might chose to "bump" you out of the way.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote