View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:03 PM   #64 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1NONLY View Post

Making the rest of the world wait on you is now a badge of honor?

It's not that I have never been an inconvenience to others. It's just that I generally don't feel good about myself when I realize that I have done so.
So tell me what is worst. Me taking a few extra seconds to get out of anyone else way (and take care of my vehicle) while going into a driveway or gas station or the ones that hug the left lane on highways and hold traffic just because they don't pay attention, especially when there are big signs that read "Slower vehicles keep right".
If I'm on the road and I'm just going "slow" I stay on the right lanes since I have no business in the left lanes.
I drove yesterday on I95 for a distance of about 65 miles and I was going faster on the far right lane and passing many others since the left lane was being occupied by slower than normal drivers.
Don't feel bad, you pay your taxes and insurance like anyone else. You are entitled to take care of you vehicle and anything that belongs to you. A few extra seconds is not going to hurt anyone, and if the person behind you is so much in a hurry then perhaps they should have planned and managed their time a bit better.

Last edited by MR.nismo; 04-19-2015 at 07:14 PM.
MR.nismo is offline   Reply With Quote