View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 09:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default catalytic converter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke24 View Post
Oh, my God, its like day and night different, can't wait to get my tune done now. And againg thatnk you guys for all your info. Now i just need to know where to buy the uprev tune, do you buy that at the place where your car gets tune or do you buy that separate and then take it to get tune? any advice?

It you have a protuner local to you, you can just buy the license from them. It'll be part of the cost when you get tuned. If you have no protuner close you'll have to purchase the license/cable from UpRev and take it with you. The cost will be substantially more if you go the none protuner route.

I recommend doing it before the end of the month cuz UpRev is having a price increase starting May 1st

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote