Thread: Road Kill
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
My car is at the body shop right now. I hit a Jack Rabbit on the way home from Las Vegas a week ago this past Friday. The front bumper, carbon fiber splitter, Zspeed under tray, and both wheel well tubs are trashed. I never saw the rabbit as it was on a suicide mission and darted out of the median and the rest is history. Pretty unnerving andnasty sounding.
Oh yeah, this sounds familiar. I just repaired all this damage on my 1990 300zxtt back in the day. Said part was not a month later it all happened again due to a crazy cat that ran out in front of me. Best advice I can give is don't try to straddle road kill, and miss anything you can that darts in front of you if you can do it safely.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote