Thread: Road Kill
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
While driving, I noticed at the last second that there was road kill in the middle of the road. Not wanting to swerve off road or risk drifting sideways, I drove to where I would drive over it and it would go down the center of my car and between the two tires. Well unfortunately, this road kill was a massive bird, as i thought it was originally a bowling ball or helmet. After painfully listening to the two clunks, I pulled into a gas station and looked underneath and all looked fine, with a few chunks of bird meat stuck here and there.

Has anyone ever had to experience this kinda thing? I'm just hoping nothing got damaged.
My initiation was an armadillo that had not been lowered enough by previous traffic or buzzards. I had less than 2000 miles on my Z. Lots of noise, but no lasting damage as far as I can tell.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote