Thread: Road Kill
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Road Kill

While driving, I noticed at the last second that there was road kill in the middle of the road. Not wanting to swerve off road or risk drifting sideways, I drove to where I would drive over it and it would go down the center of my car and between the two tires. Well unfortunately, this road kill was a massive bird, as i thought it was originally a bowling ball or helmet. After painfully listening to the two clunks, I pulled into a gas station and looked underneath and all looked fine, with a few chunks of bird meat stuck here and there.

Has anyone ever had to experience this kinda thing? I'm just hoping nothing got damaged.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote