View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 11:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
So my Z is lowered and my FI Exhaust Cans, im literally as low as you can go without being slammed.

This morning its beautiful out, so I go for a drive. Here in NY we had an awful winter, and the roads are just shot, total warzone.

Im not an idiot so when im on a road im not going to slam on my breaks but rather avoid the large potholes and debris.

Whenever I have to make a turn onto an uneven surface, like a parking lot/driveway/or even some streets I have to go slowly or I will scrape the cans, and front chin like crazy.

Today only two people honked at me while giving me the middle finger and cursing out their window, which is not too bad. Normally its a lot more.

Im not trying to be a ****, ****. Im just trying to not destroy my beautiful car. So sorry for taking 10 more seconds out of your extremely important day.

And no, getting as close to my rear bumper as physically possible is not going to make my car go any faster, and no I dont need a push...thanks anyway.
I honestly don't care about the people behind me - they can wait. And if they really piss me off, i'll take even more time. The way I see it: if something were to happen to your car, will they fix it?
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote