View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 05:13 AM   #2798 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkngo View Post
John, I might have you stop by the shop with me before I pick her up. LOL... I am paranoid that I will get a rock chip if I waited 30 days because this is my DD.

Lol. If I'm available I'll join you. But yeah man. That's part of the hell that is modding your dd. I had several rental cars for several days at a time. Sucks. But I think that once you do this you will soon find that you'll want a cheap beater for a daily. Not to beat this again but... Fiberglass. Trust me on this. If you go through the trouble to do all this work, get a dd. Repairing fiberglass, while not the worst thing in the world to do, is still a bitch. Not to say it can't happen on a weekend cruise in the sticks, but it is less likely than typical day to day driving.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote