Thread: Nizmo
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 09:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
NefariousZ34
Base Member

Drives: 15 MB Nismo Z MT
NefariousZ34 is on a distinguished road

Ok I may be just be a complete noob or missed something but I thought I read someone saying that the nimso comes with an oil cooler? If so can you please come show me where mine is? Also as for the power leather seats .... really they are half power and half leather. The Seats you showed do have knobs not making it truly a power seat. Also how often do you adjust your damn seat are you part hulk or something? I don't know about you but when I get in my car I don't adjust have to adjust my seat maybe I'm abnormal. Also how often do you get lost? I mean really do you need a big navigation screen telling you where to go all the time then sure I guess you came out ahead... I just turn my gps on my phone aux into my radio and it tells me where to go (cubby door open if I need a screen to show me the way ) .

To the original poster. Get what you want. I mean that I highly recommend buying new* not CPO NEW* personal mistake I made learned from it working on resolving it. BTW there are two new red 2014s here where I live one is 5 mins from me the other an hour. Let me know if you want specifics I can give you the dealerships numbers etc.. Then just tell your local dealer you want to do a dealer trade. Though I'm sure there is some closer to you I use to live in WI it's a drive or they would have to truck it and then deal with rail dust

Back to the topic is the Nismo worth it. IMHO Hell yes. Like you mentioned and went into my decision as well it comes with a body kit an amazing feeling steering wheel and the suspension runs curbs like it's nobody's business. Does it have some power of course. Is it really noticeable over a sport etc not really. Do I get more compliments looks and constant bugging from non nissan and nissan 370 non nismo owners of course

To me the looks and style with the ecu/exhaust tune, and the suspension kit +steering wheel on your 14, it is completely worth the extra money. Like you said after buying, I'm not looking for rims and body kits and what can I do to set myself apart from the 40 other zs sitting next to mine already done and I have less over steer no worries about fitment of body kit etc. I'm looking at ART and already have my CAI Looking at maybe FI I don't have to buy 4k volk rims to make me feel special my Nismo rays do just fine. Just my (also if your anything like me you know how to control your car first thing is sync rev off and tc off and you really get a better feel, my tc comes on all the time when I forget to turn it off, even though it really shouldn't. It just thinks the tires are going to spin if you do some spirited driving and are in lower gears.)

Last edited by NefariousZ34; 04-17-2015 at 09:36 PM.
NefariousZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote