View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 02:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
vil9j
Track Member

Drives: 370z Cpe Sprt '13 MT
vil9j is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the photos @axmea!

SOCALZ presents Z-Day California
April 11th, 2015
Pismo Beach, California
Carlos Uriostegui
Zarkhan Photography
zarkhan.com
IG: zarkhan
The first annual Z-Day California show was a huge success with close to 200 Z cars and people in attendance. Z owners and organizations from Northern and Southern California came together on this amazing day to share their passion and love for the Z. The car show featured a large variety of Z's from all generations, modified and stock with trophies rewarded to the best Z in each of those respective categories.
Tony Anaya Jr. and his SOCALZ crew placed a lot of time and hard work into making this event a reality and it was rewarded with the overwhelming support from the Z enthusiast community. Raffles, gift bags, gift certificate drawings, track day passes, and more were up for grabs and the crowd was eager and ready for them! David Lewis aka DJ Blurr had an awesome set and really set a great atmosphere and vibe throughout the event.
Randy Rodriguez, designer of the Nissan 370z made an appearance at the show and shared stories of his younger years and how the Z car has always been an important part of his life which ultimately led him to design the 6th generation of the Nissan Z.
I was fortunate enough to attend and did my best to capture how breathtaking all of the cars were. I couldn't have done it without my best friend,
Jefroy Morrishaw - IG: mr_ny_ny
who was there filming alongside myself and helped me get some amazing shots of the SOCALZ32s caravan on the way to Pismo Beach as well.
I would like to congratulate Tony and all of SOCALZ including all of the organizations and the community that made it all happen! Can't wait to see what else this team has in store this year!
Official Sponsors:
Continental Tires - continentaltire.com
Fly1 Motorsports - fly1motorsports.com
3M - 3m.com
VIP Vinyl Works - strictlygz.com
Vendors:
Extreme Speed Track Events - extremespeedtrackevents.com
Corner 3 Garage - corner3garage.com
9K Racing - 9kracing.com
Ace Wheels - acealloywheel.com
Powertrix - powertrix.com
Official Z-Day Models:
Sandra Wong - IG: thesandrawong
Nicole Leigh - IG: thenicoleleigh
Z Organizations:
1. Central Valley Z
2. Group Z
3. North Valley Z Club
4. Empire Z - IG: empire_z_club
6. SOCAL Z32s - IG: socal_z32s
7. Bay Area Association - IG: bayareaassociation
8. Sacramento Tri Valley - IG: saczclub
9. Z Club San Diego
10. Desert Z Association - Arizona
11. Cali Z Team
12. Fairlady Generations - IG: teamflg
13. Team Hot
14. ZSOCIETY - IG: zsociety
15. 370ZNISSAN - IG: 370znissan
16. STRICTLY GZ - IG: strictly_gz
17. Z Owners - IG: z_owners
18. ZOCIETY - IG: zociety
19. VQ Family - IG: vqfamily
Music: Sun In Your Eyes by Above & Beyond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYj14o5pGUc
POWERTRIX UL COILS W/ SWIFT SPRINGS | STILLEN PULLEY | MOTORDYNE INTAKE MANIFOLD | STILLEN GEN 3 INTAKES | MOTORDYNE ART PIPES | MOTORDYNE Y-PIPE RESONATED | MEISTERSCHAFT MIDPIPE | MEISTERSCHAFT AXEL-BACK | NITTO NT-05 TIRES | SPL REAR-CAMBER-ARMS | UPREV TUNE| WHP
vil9j is offline   Reply With Quote