View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 01:13 PM   #618 (permalink)
whiteZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Boosted 370z
whiteZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
If you are going with a built motor then that means you will have to run more boost pressure to get the same HP due to lower compression, unless you are keeping stock compression. More boost pressure means more pressure drop against the deadend rail. I would definitely upgrade to one of Phunks return systems. At minimum I would go to the S1 return setup. Whether you want fuel rails is your call. Phunk is the expert so I'd consult with him.

To be honest just for my own comfort I'll be upgrading to the S1 system at some point its just a few items down the list at the moment. Seems like I've been upgrading/repairing/spend more money than I have been actually driving and enjoying the car. It's time I stop tinkering awhile and get in some serious
That's how I feel right now, many things in the way and it's another item down the list. Time to dump the clutch and golol
R/T Built motor, wiseco 9:1 Pistons, Eagle H-beam rods, ARP L-19| BP kit, PTE 6766, EPS 70mm TB, GTR Intake, PRS lower conversion| ID1000cc, CJM Twin pump 340&255, PRS Rails, CJM fuel return| Fast Intentions| R/T Tuned, 660WHP 596WTQ at 18lbs. 93 octane
whiteZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote