View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
MyZ4U2C
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z #51, 15 FozXT
MyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond repute

I know you said you dont like Subaru, but seeing you listed some other recreational vehicles that dont have the same fun factor IMO, thought I'd mention this one.

2015 Subaru Forester XT is a pretty fun vehicle, turbo charged engine with 3 driving modes like the STI with "i" and "S" and "S+" has some good power and great handling. Its my current daily as I await the Z35. XT Touring package offers leather seats, Harmon Karden sound system and approach lighting, Large sunroof and can be had a very good price, Sticker was around 35k...but can be had for under invoice at some dealers.

Subaru's hold their value well and offer better or considerably the same power, fun factor as other choices listed.
MyZ4U2C is offline   Reply With Quote