View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 10:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
whiteZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Boosted 370z
whiteZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti370z View Post
So as many as you guys know I am one of the few members who GTM owes a V3 twin turbo kit too, I've tried to keep in touch with Sam at GTM through out the whole fiasco of the MHI group buy kit (V3 kit now) obviously because he has my money, so the out of the blue as I'am working at my shop, my phone rings and it's GTM, suprised I answer my phone, after a long conversation with Sam I will be waiting for delivery of my V3 kit, according to Sam there has been a change of management and ownership at GTM, Sam is no longer the main principle of the company, the new shareholders is an investment group out of Dubai and also moved to a smaller shop, to my surprise there is a customer that has this kit installed on his car for almost a year, here are some pics of the car that Sam sent me today, its been so long I dont remember if I've seen them before, maybe some knows who's car it is, I also asked for more new pictures. I asked Sam to please provide turbo manifold replacements asap for the older turbo kits at least at a prorate or at cost to help with the headaches that it has caused, he said he's working on it so we will see, I know other members have been contacted, the sole purose of this tread is to keep those who are waiting for their v3 kit with updates as I receive them, I don't need anyone's opinions on what to do or how they feel about GTM as we all now how everyone feels about them, thank you.

Below are the pictures Sam sent me of the car (not mine) with the new V3 kit installed.

I'm glad to see you getting some relief in a messy situation. Hopefully this new ownership will move them forward into a great shop. Hope everything works out for the best and you get to enjoy some new toys
R/T Built motor, wiseco 9:1 Pistons, Eagle H-beam rods, ARP L-19| BP kit, PTE 6766, EPS 70mm TB, GTR Intake, PRS lower conversion| ID1000cc, CJM Twin pump 340&255, PRS Rails, CJM fuel return| Fast Intentions| R/T Tuned, 660WHP 596WTQ at 18lbs. 93 octane