Thread: From M to Z
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
djward
Base Member

Drives: 10 370Z Nismo
djward will become famous soon enough
Default From M to Z

Hi everyone. I currently drive a 2008 M3. In the past I have owned 2 G35's and a 350Z. I jumped into a 335 then into an M3. I love this car to death but living in LA it's pointless. This car is enjoyable in the high RPM range and being in butt traffic all the time doesn't help. I don't track the car so she doesn't get to unwind. When there are open roads though I can't help but bring her to life! So I caught myself looking at the new 370Z. Wow! From the interior to the exterior I must say Nissan has done very well for themselves. So I contemplated for a really long time and have decided to jump back into the Nissan family. I will miss a few perks being with BMW but I won't miss my 13mpg or having to add a quart of oil every 2300 miles. When I went in for a test drive I went in open-minded. Not wanting to compare the two cars. They are very different but they both serve a purpose. Yes I will miss the M but I'm sure the Z will fill the void. I've ordered a 2010 Platium Graphite touring with sports package and pretty much every option as I have been spoiled in the M. It won't be here until the end of March though. I do plan on beefing up the Z when I get the car. Hope to share some great experiences with everyone on this board.

Last edited by djward; 12-11-2009 at 09:50 AM.
djward is offline   Reply With Quote