Thread: Throttle scare
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 02:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by josedlr1992 View Post
This is my story.

I get home and 1 hour later i go back to the car so i can park it in the garage. I was going to park it in reverse so i place the car in reverse gear so i can get off the drive way. Doing so the car stalls as soon as the car does that i immediatly turn it back on and it keeps stalling i notice that when i push the throttle the car wont go past 2500 rpm and its stuggleing to be in that range so the only way i could get the car to move was by riding the cluth and pretty much florring it through until i was inside the garage. My question is any idea what could of caused the car to act out. Its a 2009 with about 77K miles on it and i dont really race it on average my crusing speed is 80mph and i ease it up to that speed..please guys help me out if you got any ideas or suggestions...i checked out the fluids and they are fine also
While reading this post, it occurred to me that Batman, at least the original Batman, also parks the Batmobile in reverse in the Bat-cave. Well, there is a turnstile involved but he still gets to exit going forward. Very cool.