View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #589 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteZ34 View Post
Just stopping by to let my fellow BP Z brothers an update on my car...although I haven't truly shared much info, I had recently gotten the 3" charge pipes to add to my v1 kit. I went to get a retune for the new pipe and unfortunately, my baby didn't hold..number 6 cylinder ringland had let go...was an exciting and hurtful day all in one, in which still hasn't sunken in...the car made 554whp and 491wtq before it let go. Numbers that I was excited and happy about...no ones fault in this situation. Just happened to be that time. As we all know with mechenical items, they can break whenever. Going to move on and figure out my best options for the car/money. Will keep the car, don't worry. I love my Z so no option there lol.
Damn that sucks...that's a ton of torque on a stock block. Think I'm happy to stick with my 503/465.

Interested to see what you do with the build.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote