View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 12:23 AM   #45 (permalink)
tim414
Base Member

Drives: Nissan
tim414 is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys. I enjoyed reading your threads. I have not logged in for a bit.

I have decided to wait until the 2016 models come. As well, there may be a a Nismo edition in the Maxima. So I'm waiting to see what Nissan brings for 2016. I'm also considering a 427 Camaro (It has the sixth generation Vette Z06 engine on board, and I LOVE the LS7 power plant, their truly exhilarating NA engine-love to rev and it's sweet spot is 5k+ and it's torque is down low most of the way up. Redline 7K rpm, which is good for a V8.-with simple bolt-on mods-that engine is sick powerful.

I want to hang with Nissan though. I've had LS7 Vette, and I decided to move on. Only GM vehicle I have now is a Yukon which I'm keeping. My current DD is Altima SL. So far it's been fine, I like it so I will keep it.

I just need something that offers some fun, reliability and sorta looks the part-sporty.....fun to drive everyday. The Nissan peeps that contacted me about the 2016 Maxima said to look for a Nismo model.....and the 2016 370 Nismo is getting more power to 400 hp? So, for these reasons, I'm waiting for a bit to see what comes. I doubt I'll get a sedan, I want something that handles like it's on rails!!
tim414 is offline   Reply With Quote