View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
TechnicZ
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Base Sport
TechnicZ is on a distinguished road
Default AAM 3 inch true dual exhaust. Mini Review and Video

Hi guys,

Started modding the Z after 6 months of ownership. Bought it used only 27k on the vehicle. Stock exhaust got old very quick. Planning to go TT in the near future so I picked up the AAM 3 inch exhaust.

Install was straight forward. The previous driver, including myself, did not drive the vehicle heavily during the winter and that paid off. My exhaust nuts came off with minimal heat needed. Install took me with my tools and lift approximately 15-30 minutes. The quality of this exhaust was top notch. Everything lined up perfectly. The kit comes with all the washers/nuts/bolts needed and even exhaust bracket spacers to help clear the rear bumper perfectly. Like I said the fit was perfect and bolted right on. I am currently using the stock cats so I used stock Nissan exhaust nuts (brass colored) for mounting.

Here's a video of cold start up. More videos will be added when I get back from Kauai in two weeks.

Filmed with Canon 70D w 24mm STM pancake lens.

https://youtu.be/ED453cVmZHs

Shout out their customer service and Marken who handled my sale from PM to phone to email. The exhaust was shipped in one day from MD to NJ

Last edited by TechnicZ; 04-15-2015 at 10:10 PM.
TechnicZ is offline   Reply With Quote