View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best Value/Fit Ipod Mount & Charger?

I'm looking for a semi-short term Ipod solution for my new Nismo Z. On my previous car and my wifes current car I used the DICE and liked how it charged and itegraded with the car contols. Both cars used factory nav so it was all I needed.

Some time down the road I want to get a double din head unit with nav, BT and Ipod control but it's probably not realistic for about a year. I kinda promissed the wife I'd chillax for a while after getting the more expensive Nismo.

I'd like to get something that will place the Ipod near the stock radio. Maybe in front of the passenger side knee pad so I can charge using the plug on the passenger side footwell, run a short aux cable to the radio and be able to reach it.

The problem is the ones I've seen that have a simple mount and a stiff flexitble cord terminating to a power plug dont look long enough. The power port on the foot well is like 16 inches way from the stereo area. I haven't seen any kits where the AUX cable is stiff and flexible terminating to a mount but that would be cool.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Again I want something to get me down the road until I can get the real deal so the cheaper the better lol.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 12-10-2009 at 11:17 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote