View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 09:46 AM   #26 (permalink)
charjohnnie
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z BL M6
charjohnnie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrooveStyle View Post
Yeah, well, thanks I've been here the whole time. Was just asking who had been in contact.

So Sam called me shortly after posting. He said that he can't post to this forum anymore/was blocked or something. Apparently they're down but still not out.

Sam, if you're reading this. You really have to keep the communication line open. I really appreciate the call, but more communication and delivering on promises is the only way you're going to be able dig your way out of this.... I've been calling for a long time before you rang me back today. But thanks for the call, need a lot more of that...

He told me that he's been trying to hold on to his technical guys through this situation, and they've been working on more projects. He also said that the V3 turbo kit WILL ship. But estimating 60 more days. Apparently the castings situation has been fixed and now all they need is piping. I'll definitely believe it when I see it. But that's on Sam to keep us informed.

In the meantime, sounds like GTM has been working on a roots supercharger kit. He sent me pics so far.

In his words: "As i told you on the phone we intend to deliver the V3 kit and we have couple cool things in the works as well like a root style supercharger we started with doing the V8 Model and we are jumping on the VQ 37 VHR shortly , here are some pics on the root system ."

Hopefully GTM will dig themselves out of this one. But Sam needs to keep me and everyone else in the loop and deliver to do so. Companies live and die on customer service, and GTM has some catching up to do. Show me. Thanks Sam.
Beware! Group buy coming soon!