View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 09:39 AM   #1428 (permalink)
6MT-Z34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PW Z
6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok guys so it looks like we have a nice group coming. I did try to look at the show times for that day but they do not have them listed yet. We will try to see a movie that starts at around 9:00-9:30 so right after dinner we can just go in an enjoy the movie

I will post the time once its up on the website so we can buy some tickets ahead of time. And since its reserved tickets I will post the seats that seem more appealing for all of us but everyone is responsible for purchasing their own tickets

Encore-Furious 7 Movie/Dinner Meet

Hey guys/gals,

I know most of you, if not all of you have already watched Furious 7. But if you haven't this is your chance to watch it or repeat it a second time with more Z's!!!

We will have a Furious 7 movie/dinner meet. Since, there is quite a handful of Z's that are from central and south jersey that can't go up often to our meets, we will make this Encore-Furious 7 Meet in central jersey!!!

For the Z's up north, we will have a meet up location to cruise down to the Meet-up Location (Gas Station) which is about 1 hr. away for us . For the Z's in central and south jersey, You can meet us at the Gas Station and then we can all cruise down to Chili's as a group. Or you can just meet us at Chili's

We will eat dinner at Chili's and then drive as a group to the movie theater which should be a short drive from there.

Date: 4/17/15

Meet-up Location: Gas Station 600 New Jersey 33, East Windsor, NJ 08520
Time: 7:00 PM SHARP

Movie Location: AMC 101 Trotters Way, Freehold, NJ 07728
Time: TBD

Dinner Location: Chili's 3991 Route 9 Freehold, NJ 07728
Time: 7:15 PM

NNJ Location: Starbucks 457 River Rd Edgewater, NJ
Time: 6:00 PM SHARP

Once we figured out how many ppl are going we can pick a show time and buy tickets ahead of time.

Attendees:
1. 6MT-Z34
2. Jay23
3. kevink0621
4. D0ubts
5. Brian (from FB)
6. Joseph (from FB)
7. Krnshawty-just dinner
8. ///maestro
6MT-Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote