View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 09:27 AM   #25 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I am only saying this as to inform not to push or promote... There have been some major changes in regards to the direction with GTM. I will not be able to go into any more details but I will say this I hope that the new changes have a positive influence on their business practices... it will be a long road ahead of them.
Major changes? If so, they don't appear to be changes for the better.

The ability of customers to contact the shop has gotten worse it seems. The group buy they took money for several years ago still isn't finished, yet they are working on completely different projects. I wonder when they will start taking money for the VQ rootkit SC

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |