View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 08:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Listen I get where your coming from but sam already knows this but chooses to be greedy instead. I went through vivid racing a month ago and tried to purchase one of their new redesigned exhaust manifolds and waited almost 2 months on a deadline sam himself gave todd and vivid and guess what he missed the deadline and I had to have vivid refund my money.. Nothing will change with sam because he knows how to weezel his way out after he has your money.. Anybody would be insane to ever use gtm for future business. I now have a busted car with a built motor for insane boost and out almost 10k for his twin turbo kit.. Don't you guys find it funny he has time for r&d to design more crap while filing for bankruptcy and not wanting to refund your hard earned money you gave him??
Blind man can see that you have it out for GTM and very right to do so.

Only time will tell and regardless if Sam can reinvent the wheel it won't bring your money back or months/years of waiting.

Was one of the lucky ones. TT kit 10k miles strong runs like a champ. Any major problems happen in the future I will be forced to go IF or AAM. No one is prefect, but I'm welling to pay extra for a great customer experience.

Sam should get pointers from Z1 and CJM. Yea I said it, but it's not like it isn't the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
On second thought this post has to be someone trolling because the engine above isn't even a VQ. So I call BS on this.
It's for a V8 currently working on a VQ model.