View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 06:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Yeah I'm sure he Is going to ship out new exhaust manifolds to all of the guys including me who's gtm tt kit ~CRACKED~....!!!!
Do you have any idea of how much time and money it has cost meand many many others because of their bs?
I hope your reading this sam and your lucky I don't fly to cali to put this cracked manifold straight up your anus!!

(Apparently the castings situation has been fixed and now all they need is piping)
HKS works just fine.

Buddy of mine cracked both of his.

Also can get them welded too.

Glad to read you got it fixed.

Edit: I don't know the situation of GTM. All I know it I too also own a GTM TT kit, so by default I would like for them to make a comeback for my own reasons. No one likes owning a car you can't get parts for.

Having the time for R&D on a s/c and not customer service is mind boggling and making me want to scream.

Why purchase anything if all you hear is a bad rep? It don't matter if they can make a boosted VQ37VHR that can blow IF or AMM out the water(not implying they can). If your customer service is questionable I'm not investing a damn thing with you. With that said, they're plenty of other threads/post about GTM, and how bad they treated other people, so this isn't anything new.

Sam,

If you're going to make a comeback please lean your attention on a larger customer service, and get the sponsoring back on the forums with current testimonials. Drop what you're doing cause the community is more considered about how you treated people in the past and not what you're making for the future. Work on all the refunds and promises you made to the people that are still waiting on their parts. Proof to us that everything you been doing in the past is the past.

Just want to be able purchase parts from you in the future again and not have to change a complete kit somewhere else because of your bad business decisions.

Thanks

Last edited by KratikosG37; 04-15-2015 at 07:14 AM. Reason: GTM rant