Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:49 PM   #157 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I might finally be regretting having tackling my clutch install myself. It's freeking killing me! I finally get the new 6 puck clutch plate from Specialty Z yesturday. I had to work last night so I made plans to install it today. I come home from a 12hr shift, get cleaned up, and take a 2 hr nap. I proceed to install the clutch plate when I decide to take a small break. I see email notice on my phone and it's Seb telling me to hold off on the install. He need to check if the smaller diameter CSC needs an adapter plate to work correctly. At this point, if crossing my fingers and hoping I don't need no friggin adapter plate! An hour passes and E-mail arrives. Seb tells me I need an adapter plate.. WTF!!! I had already installed the damn thing a week ago with the smaller CSC, and the install somehow botched the clutch plate. I order a new one and a week later, I get it (which is fine I guess.. I don';t expect it to be over-nighted). The day I try to install the damn thing, i'm told I can;t because I'm missing hardware!! GRRR!!! NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW!! All that damn time and now all in a sudden, "wait, let me check...ohh your missing something." Granted they are responding and trying to keep things moving but it sucks. My car has been in hover mode for over a month now. @ weeks of it was due to the transmission with the sending the clutch back to SpecialtyZ and then getting it back, getting a new clutch plate and now I have to WAIT SOME MORE!.. I can only imagine how LIT-UP I would be if I had installed it and then something malfunctions. Anyhoo, lets see what happens. Maybe they will send me some $$ back into my account or something. SO P.O. right now but I somehow think/wishing they will make thing right and I will have my car running again. FU*K!!!

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote