View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 06:50 PM   #297 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the updates were lacking with me also and I got frustrated.. Cosmo can relate to this. In the end though the job was completed. Just had to stay on them. I guess if you want Fast Intentions customer service you're gonna pay for it. Now while I can't relate to your situation with him leaving my best advice would be to stay on him or keep in touch with Bob at Vortex who is a good guy (although biased to Porsches lol).

Infidel when I was down there your car looked pretty much complete. Think you were needing a few small things and tuning... What's the deal?
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote