View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 05:28 PM   #290 (permalink)
jaytirbhaw
Track Member

Drives: 350z HR , Nismo 370z
jaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
There could be legal reasons as a former employee he cannot speak with current customers of VSR.
After speaking to vortex I can safely assume that isn't the case.

In one phone call with the GM at vortex I got a large number of my questions answered, a timeline given and even had to fill them in on details that Bobby didn't let them in on about my car after I emailed him and texted him about it a bunch of times.

Before I sent him the initial deposit he called me many times to cover stuff about the kit. After that I got no calls unless I called him.

Not saying he's a bad guy, but this is business and I don't sugarcoat anything when it comes to customer service. If I put my faith in you, give you my money and let you touch my car you need to understand that communication is vital and there is no excuse to justify leaving a customer in the dark, which is what I feel like.

Other than that, I can't wait to get my car back and have some fun with the new power.

Edit - sorry midnight for ranting on your thread !

Last edited by jaytirbhaw; 04-14-2015 at 05:33 PM.
jaytirbhaw is offline   Reply With Quote