View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 03:39 PM   #285 (permalink)
jaytirbhaw
Track Member

Drives: 350z HR , Nismo 370z
jaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueZ View Post
Guess the cats out of the bag. Bobby accepted a position with Performance Race Solutions (PRS) outside of Orlando, as Sales Manager. He said it was a good move for him and his family. He will still continue to create his brand of turbo kits and engines over there (VSR was apparently just a brand). He will also be able to stock them for sales instead of only shop installs. I still speak to him regularly and he's still a stand up guy in my book. He sent me my order of Motul which came in yesterday matter of fact!

I wish Bobby all the best.

Just wish he would update or let his customers who have ongoing builds that HE put together know who to speak to about their cars, instead of not returning phone calls or even texts, and me having to make a bunch of random calls to find out who knows what's going on with my car.

As you can imagine it's incredibly frustrating.

I imagine he must have been fairly busy getting readjusted these past two weeks, but i don't think its unreasonable to want to know whats going on with your car when the person you thought was overseeing it isn't around anymore. If he can post a picture on Facebook he can return an email, give a quick phone call or send a text.

I'm sure he'll see this, so give me a call Bobby.

Jay

Last edited by jaytirbhaw; 04-14-2015 at 03:46 PM.
jaytirbhaw is offline   Reply With Quote