View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 03:22 PM   #284 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

Guess the cats out of the bag. Bobby accepted a position with Performance Race Solutions (PRS) outside of Orlando, as Sales Manager. He said it was a good move for him and his family. He will still continue to create his brand of turbo kits and engines over there (VSR was apparently just a brand). He will also be able to stock them for sales instead of only shop installs. I still speak to him regularly and he's still a stand up guy in my book. He sent me my order of Motul which came in yesterday matter of fact!

Last edited by MidnightBlueZ; 04-26-2015 at 01:25 PM.
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote