View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 09:42 AM   #91 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Lol, is this for real? Why even bother with starting this silly thread.

16 is too young to drive, let alone in a sports car. Nothing against you personally, but kids that your age are terrible drivers and make even more terrible decisions. You remind me of this kid on Long Island. His name Joseph Beer and his parents got him a shiny WRX once. I wasn't going to comment, but you're obviously trolling a bit. Just hope you make an effort to drive responsibly. For your sake and those around you.
Tell that to Max Verstappen. You know, the 17 year old F1 driver who is winning F1 Championship points this year.

Age has nothing to do with driving skill. When I was growing up a friend of mine was running quarter midgets when he was 12. He could handle a car very well. The flip side is the ability to make good decisions, you know, maturity. It's all about making good decisions. You can be a mediocre driver yet make great decisions, resulting in a great driver. My wife being an example.

Not sure how mature I am at 58.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction