View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 09:32 AM   #86 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiey370z View Post
Still dont know who this Bad Boy guy is lol, and I just plan on cruising around, drift in parking lots, mod it, but not too heavily. Honestly, all i'm looking to invest in for now is a new exhaust and i'll be getting it shortly. I don't plan on doing anything serious with it such as racing on the tracks. Maybe that time will come, but for now, will just do a few street races here and there and enjoy the amazing z. And my bad for telling u to calm down, you seemed pretty heated, but u do leave a valid argument haha
If you want to learn about the limits of your car you should check this out ...

Street Survival

This school is designed for younger drivers who want to understand the limits of their car in wet and dry conditions. It is well worth it. Sponsored by TireRack, SCCA, Porsche Club, and BMW CCA, these guys will send you through the ringer on wet/dry skid pad, autocross, slalom, lane change, and maximum braking tests in various conditions. It is an all day event with equal parts classroom and driving your own car. I wanted to do it but they only permit entry to 15 to 21 year old drivers with learners permit or drivers license.

It is the best $75.00 you or your parents will ever spend. And you get to drive your car, to the limits and beyond, all while an experienced performance driving instructor is with you. How much more fun could you have.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction