View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #81 (permalink)
jaytirbhaw
Track Member

Drives: 350z HR , Nismo 370z
jaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Lol, is this for real? Why even bother with starting this silly thread.

16 is too young to drive, let alone in a sports car. Nothing against you personally, but kids that your age are terrible drivers and make even more terrible decisions. You remind me of this kid on Long Island. His name Joseph Beer and his parents got him a shiny WRX once. I wasn't going to comment, but you're obviously trolling a bit. Just hope you make an effort to drive responsibly. For your sake and those around you.
I remember this story, it was sad.

when I was 17 i bought my first z, a red 350z hr ( only recently got rid of it). Saved up enough for a down payment, got straight A's, and all that jazz. Spent the first day doing burn outs and hauling *** up and down the parkway until ( fortunately) my dad busted me on his way home before the PD did, but they did show up at the house ready to drop the hammer on my ***.

I drove a shitbox old school camry ( miss it lol ) for a year after that while my z stayed in the garage and I learned to respect it. For that entire year i drove the z only on a few weekends,my bday to prom and to graduation.

Respect your car before you get your *** in trouble, good kid or not, we don't know everything at a young age. Had a lot of friends wrap themselves around trees learning the hard way.