View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 09:04 AM   #1298 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Well for starters I noticed a rich condition on bank 2. At first it wasn't that bad but now my plugs are fouled and you could hear an exhaust leak. I'm now trying to decide what to do next if I should possibly put a stock motor back in and sell the car or design my own turbo kit using a 6466 precision turbo.. Much time and money wasted kinda puts a bad taste in your mouth when even thinking about going with another turbo kit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
What are your symptoms? I'm about to do a smoke test in the next month or two.

I read about Paige Baker's blue Z, and supposedly the destruction of her engine was caused by the cracked exhaust manifold. It sat for 2 years, and now it's a built beast like yours.