View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 11:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
louiey370z
Track Member

Drives: '11 Nissan 370z
louiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Still. People get killed stop light to stop light. It's a public street. You might want to review the forum rules on the subject. Really trying to help you out here. Normally I go off on this kind of talk but you still seem mildly receptive for a 16-7 year old kid so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Just don't advertise it. No one can stop you from doing it but most of us will tell you to go to the track as it really is the only place you can let loose and realize the potential. Just be safe.
Was unaware it wasn't allowed to be discussed on here. Hopefully i get let off with a warning of some sort