View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 11:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
louiey370z
Track Member

Drives: '11 Nissan 370z
louiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond reputelouiey370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
No way man. Not heated at all. Don't assume to much. Just be careful about those "street races" and don't advertise it here. Sure way to get booted. No one here condones those actions. Just be safe. And no matter what... enjoy that car. I loved mine when I had it. Recently traded in for a 911. Yeah.. went to the dark side. lol. Anyway. Enjoy it! Come to the premium section and get involved. Bunch of good people in their and good advice. Lots of gay talk too. Something for everyone.
Oh got u haha. What is this street racing ur talkng about? Btw, might not go down to the premium section after hearing that