View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 08:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
firulice
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th
firulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond repute

I posted this in a similar thread but figured I'd ask you guys that were helping me out a couple months ago as well...

So I've been meaning to check this on my car for awhile and finally did today when I got home, in neutral in the garage. Bought the car last december. I tried the ecuteck instructions first, nothing. Then the uprev instructions and it blinks back. Cruise control blinks back how many times I clicked cancel so I'm assuming I'm tuned with uprev. Cruise control has worked fine. Now I'm worried because I don't know what map I was in and don't want to put it into a map that might hurt something. Do I have anything to worry about? From researching it looks like the most common maping is:

1: Tuned Map for 91 Octane
2: Tuned Map for Higher Octane
3: Valet
4: Anti-Theft
5: Factory Maps

Is there a way to verify if this is my setup? What else should I know? Also I bought the car in Florida and brought it to utah, would the tune not be as good now? I've been very happy with the power and performance of the car, hope I don't f that up now lol. Thoughts?