View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 10:51 AM   #8901 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
I won a t-shirt. I'll need to loose 30 or 40 pounds to wear it but hey, I won. AAM counted 42 Max's that came in the first wave, there were several more that showed up later. I would bet there was around 50 of them. There was actually one that I liked, I think it was white and was turbo charged. The hellaflush crowd was certainly there as well.
The silver one with the GTR style hood vents and license plate "CVTBOOM" is my buddy Dan. He does have a single turbo, but it doesn't run well. He's already blown up his original CVT once on only 5psi...