View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
.c2
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z MB 6MT
.c2 is on a distinguished road
Default FT: Magnetic black trunk w/ sports package spoiler + Mine's carbon fiber wing

Just seeing if there's interest, thinking about changing the look of my rear so seeing if anyone wants to trade their hatch for mine.

My hatch is magnetic black, professionally tinted 20% in the rear, in excellent condition with no scratches. Has the stock sports package spoiler along with a carbon fiber Mine's replica wing (I believe it was aerojacket or shine or some brand along those lines.. don't remember but if buyer is really interested I will look up my old receipts for the brand). Mounted with body color matched screws on the stock spoiler.

Looking for either a stock trunk in my color with no wing + cash, or a magnetic black trunk with some other type of wing.

EDIT: Also selling the carbon fiber Mine's replica wing along with the stock sports package wing in black if anyone's interested. Found another wing that I might buy that doesn't require me to get a new hatch

Pictures of my car

Also selling a stock steering wheel with airbag if anyone is interested.

Have an AEM CAI for sale as well for $300, please refer to this ad for details;
370z AEM ETI Cold Air Intake (Gunmetal)

Willing to ship the intake and steering wheel, not the trunk though lol. Message me if interested, or shoot me an email at benny.chin@live.hk. Thanks!

Instagram // Build Thread
Amuse / Mines / Bride / Momo / KW / Hotchkis / Motordyne / Invidia / Injen

Last edited by .c2; 04-15-2015 at 06:04 PM.
.c2 is offline   Reply With Quote