Thread: More Sidewayz!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 01:23 PM   #247 (permalink)
VDC_OFF
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z M6
VDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to behold

Sorry haven't logged in in a while again. Update: I did that event last year but not with the hydro. Turns out I couldn't get it to bleed right so I had no handbrake. It was a 2 day event and when I got there Saturday my clutch wa sticking to the floor from over heating. So I had no handbrake and no clutch...great... how was I supposed to drift now?? Well by just feinting and lot of gas!!! Had fun but it could have been better. Did good on the bank but needed an ebrake on a tight turn so I kept spinning :/ That night had some friends hook me up with some Motul RBF600 and I bled it that night which fixed the problem for the next day.

Now to 2015... First event of the year was last month and since I had time to work out the bugs with my ebrake I was super excited for this event. By far my best driving. I can honestly say I have really improved and am now getting consistent with each run. Spun maybe 4 or 5 times out of say 50 runs. First time ever I had fans lol! A mother and her two kids came and asked if they could take a picture with me, said I was their favorite driver. That was awesome, gave them ridealongs shortly after. Anyways, enough with the talking, here are some pics.

Ill try to work on uploading some video.

Last edited by VDC_OFF; 04-10-2015 at 01:25 PM.
VDC_OFF is offline   Reply With Quote