View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 11:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
tonyHTX
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Race, Repair, Repeat
tonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Very nice. So AAM just left you hanging on the turbos? Glad JTran could get you sorted out.
I wouldn't say they left us hanging, it was more that they didn't have any solutions because they never encountered the issue (or at least they told us they haven't). The suggestions they had for us were already tried prior to even reaching out to them. Ultimately, we stopped asking for assistance and found the answer on our own.

I still have questions as to why it happened. Is this a design flaw? Is it the installation? Is it because I have a VQ35HR and we were basically doing R&D? Is what we did the 'proper' solution?
I'm not sure what the answer is, but the car appears to be running well so I am happy despite the head/heart ache!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
We need to go for a spin before you get the big boy tune and I'm not longer in your league:rof2:
I've been trying to drive it as much as I can to get the miles in so just let me know, especially since we live in the same vicinity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
Hopefully my car will be there in a few weeks.
I have been at the shop pretty regularly these days, hopefully we will meet up sooner rather than later. Don't be a stranger!

Last edited by tonyHTX; 04-10-2015 at 11:45 AM.
tonyHTX is offline   Reply With Quote