View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 10:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a fan of the idea, but it's a growing trend amongst automakers. BMW did it first with the M cars. Cadillac is doing it, and the GT-R has had active noise cancellation for a few years now, and no one noticed.

What I'm not a fan of is Jalopnik (the source of the article posted) being a bunch of hypocritical douche-nozzles. They swing from the nuts of nearly every RWD car made, yet don't hesitate to trash the Z every chance they get.

A bunch of self-important car enthusiast hipsters with champagne taste on a beer budget. Lately, everything I have read from there irks the **** out of me, which shouldn't come as a surprise as they're a subsidiary of Gawker.