Thread: 2015 gta meets
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 07:18 AM   #88 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
what happened in here?

am I missing something?

Lee - I think his english might not be the best if he is from Hong Kong and I don't see him dissing your build or anything….. he's just asking for weird pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post

Hes just joking I think, its illegal to eat dogs in HK now.

Ask me how I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Lee, you know the identity of Blueballs.

I think your build is stressing you out. We should go grab a beer and shoot the poop sometime soon.
This is the problem. People talking crap about pictures, pointing out things they would do, saying your car is ruined, cheap parts, they don't like this, they don't like that.... Its been going on for years. I guess im sick of people that hate other people's car. Im not not modifying my car for anyone but myself. And that goes for anyone else modifying their car. Its not easy, and definitely not cheap! Its funny that most the guys cracking jokes have stock cars and have no idea what it takes to modify something that you want it to look like. Taking a pic from my Facebook saying u want to use it as lavalife profile and eating dogs..... For real?!? They need to grow up!
Luciano13 is offline   Reply With Quote