View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 11:06 PM   #351 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Lohit really hooked it up. The new roof is being delivered by a private company on the 14th. They delivered both my first hood and the amuse kit in flawless condition.

Tonight I was able to get the AMAZING Accuair A pillar from 3GS Customs installed. It's one bad *** piece and one of my favorite custom mods so far.

The T30 torx bit I have didn't work on the steering wheel. So I am going to try to source another tomorrow to finish the new cf steering wheel.

Seibon hood was finished today with a wetsand and Euro UV coat. Picking that up tomorrow. Has to cure for a week and then I can do a final wetsand and buff.

pictures will be coming. NissanFest fest is on the 26th. I'd rather do it justice with high quality pics. All I have is a Galaxy S5 lololol.