Thread: Driving Uphill
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 09:22 PM   #50 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Boy View Post
"Like this one?" Isn't actually a rhetorical question in the context you used. If you would like we can organize a Z meet in Central Florida and I will freshen up everyone's English. You would like that wouldn't you?
You crack me up. It is like giving a chimpanzee a typewriter -- he will bang away furiously yet the result is incomprehensible. He sure does have fun playing with it though.

It's funny.

Maybe it's a Florida thing, but the sign you are flashing means you prefer catching rather than pitching. At least in the Castro District of San Francisco it does. Oh well, like I said, it must be the Central Florida "bad boy" sign. Be careful flashing it anywhere else.

I am here to help.