View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowzy View Post
Damn those are nice! And I paid basically 2000 shipped for all four. I thought it was a pretty good deal and I had my fingers crossed that they would look decent but I kinda knew deep down that it wouldn't work too well.

So I guess the general consensus is to sell them, as much as thats not what I wanted to hear you guys all seem right. Damn!
if you're balling out on wheels, why would you buy wheels with poor fitment and specs? an 8 inch wheel has no business on a Z unless its a winter wheel. the max tire you'd be able to run safely is likely a 235 or at maximum a 245. that'd be ok for the front, but for the rear, that would look absolutely ridiculous
chops is offline   Reply With Quote