View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 05:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
I heard that the cops were fully enforcing the front plate law due to the red light cameras awhile back in the LA, SGV and OC area. I was wondering if they are still enforcing it now that most of the red light cameras are decommissioned?

I am debating if I should put the front plate back on since I also have tinted front windows. I don't want to draw too much attention risking tix for both the front plate and tinted windows.

Is it a 'fix it' tix or there is also a fine?

Thoughts? Thx.
Depends on the judges mood. Roll the dice is about all I can say.
I really prefer not to give a cop any reason what so ever to pull me over so I comply with license plate placement and move on.